Bavaria 50ft, Dublin, E Ireland
Skippered charter - Sleeps 8 passengers
Built in late 2005 and licensed by DOT for 12 passengers. The boat is immaculately maintained and presented. Has all safety gear including a Solas 16 man life raft.
This 50-footer, is designed for comfort and performance. Accommodation on board is luxurious and the safety, communications and navigation technology is top of the range.
- Four cabins - 3 doubles, one twin, each with ample storage space and all bed linen supplied.
- Saloon with luxurious seating, flat screen TV, DVD player, radio, CD player, PC with internet connection.
- Galley with twin sinks, fridge, freezer, gas hob and oven, toaster, electric kettle, etc. Cutlery and ware for 14 people.
- Three heads each with toilet, shower and wash hand basin. Fourth shower on swim platform.
- Spacious cockpit with spray hood and full cockpit enclosure, can be fully closed when weather demands.
- Radar, chart plotter, depth sounder and DSC VHF as well as data on wind direction and speed.
- Raymarine E120 multifunction display linked to
- MARPA radar data from a 4KW radome on the mast
- data from a DSM300 digital fishfinder module
- Raystar GPS satellite differential sensor for chartplotting
- System supports Navionics Gold Charts
- Faruno MF DSC radio for ranges outside VHF coverage (30 miles)
- PC running Eurowav Sea Pro2000, supporting both raster and vector charts for chart plotting.
- PC receives GPS information from a separate Raymarine Differential GPS receiver.
- PC also connects to an AIS unit and a Navtex aerial to access all the latest Navtex information.
- British Admiralty (ARCS) charts and Livecharts are used giving complete coverage of Irish, British and French waters. Paper charts also supplied.
- Fitted with a furling headsail and in-mast reefing for the mainsail. Mainsail and genoa area is approximately 130 sqm and the height of the mast above waterline is 20.55m.
- Propulsion engine is a Volvo D2-75, 75HP with sail drive and fixed propeller and fuel capacity of 320 litres.
- Besides shore power, the yacht is fitted with a 4.5kVA diesel generator. Full domestic power is available at anchorage or while sailing.
- Heating is supplied throughtout the yacht from a diesel-powered Webasto hot air heater.
- Plough anchor and chain are easily hauled with an electric anchor winch.
- Manouvering in a marina or tight space is made simple with an electric bow thruster type SP75.