- Hanse 531, Galway, W Ireland
- Skippered yacht charter on Galway Bay and The Wild Atlantic Way - Sleeps 8, with 15 onboard for day sailing.
- Galway is the pivotal point of Galway Bay & The Wild Atlantic Way. This iconic body of water takes in the coastlines of counties Galway, Mayo, Clare & Donegal.Custom build your own cruise to freely explore what Galway Bay & the West of Ireland has to offer. offering 1 day overnight cruises to the Aaran Islands, or plan your oiwn week long charter. Irish department of transport licensed & equipped to high safety standards, skippers are all certified to yachtmaster level, fully insured with all wet weather gear supplied.
- Standard Packages
- 1 Day Overnight Cruise to the Aaran Iasland - hoist sails and complete the 11 nautical mile journey out to Kilronan Harbour on Inishmore, the largest of the Aran Islands, with a permanent population of 750 souls. Explore the island, dine at one of the local resturants or vist the pub for the craic. Returning to the harbour to sleep aboard.
On the following morning enjoy a continental breakfast aboard before setting sail again with a planned arrival back by lunch
- Finished to a high standard, designed with a large deck with plenty of seating with a spacious salon below. Comfortabhly accomodating 8 overnight passengers in 4 berths, each with their own bathroom & shower, with a seperate forward deck cabin for the skipper for overnight charters.